The shepherd’s salad is named after the shepherds who are interested in animals in pastures. usually in the central Anatolian region, in the mountainous areas shepherds use this recipe to make a delicious meal from the materials they carry with them. This recipe, which started to be applied in urban kitchens, has become an indispensable point for Turkish cuisine. You can consume any type of meat dish, with or without rice. It’s a completely vegan dish. You can create a great menu together with this meat stew and pilaf, which we have provided before.
- 4 pieces of medium size tomatoes
- 3 pieces of medium size green pepper
- 2 pieces of medium size cucumber
- 1 big size dry onion
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely chop the juicy and medium tomatoes from the stalk.
- Cut the peeled cucumbers to match the tomatoes.
- Cut the half a pair of green peppers you cut in half and cut in half a month.
- Chop the bulb in small pieces or finely chopped as desired. Parsley thistle shore.
- Mix all the chopped ingredients out of the onion in the salad bowl. Place the chopped onions on the salad served in the serving dish.
- For the sauce of the salad; olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and salt in a small bowl after mixing on the salad.
- Serve the salad that you have blended with the sauce without waiting to be irrigated.