Cornmeal with cheese, is a delicious brakfast meal in Turkey. Although there are many controversies about his name, his name is a recipe that can never be overcome by taste. This recipe also known by its name is a great taste from the Black Sea region to Turkish cuisine. It is said that there is a difference in the name and construction of the region, and it is said to vary according to the region. In fact, since the slider is used in the well, it is said that it is different from that. Some do the wells with cream, putting some butter less than it is nailed. The result is that this recipe has the perfect flavor with both names! We believe that you need to enjoy the unique harmony of cornmeal, butter and cheese and leave you with the recipe.
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 80 grams of melting cheese (like cheddar or mozarella)
Here we go;
- Stir the butter in the pan and melt over medium heat.
- Add the corn flour on the melted butter and mix.
- When the roasted corn flour eye becomes an eye, slowly add the hot water and continue mixing.
- Stir with water for 2 more minutes and turn down the gold.
- Add the cheeses and allow to melt without stirring.
- Once the cheeses begin to melt, just mix them 2-3 times from the bottom to the top and wait for the butter to rise on the low fire.
- When the butter is on top, remove it from the cooker and serve.