Jam is one of the indispensable of Turkish traditional breakfast. The jams are so varied that we can see each type of eggplant, watermelon, tomato on our table. But there are classic tastes that you will feel the absence of, you can not get enough to eat, even without it you do not want to have breakfast. Especially in Isparta province, there is no breakfast table without Rose jam. Isparta, Turkey’s largest rose breeding center. As Turkey meets all the needs of roses, comes the first of the products exported to the world. Try to describe this traditional flavor.
- 200 grams of rose petals (15-16 roses)
- 5 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of water
- Half a lemon juice
- Wash the rose petals.
- Mix with sugar and leave for one night. You will have your own juice.
- Add 2 cups of water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and boil for 15 minutes.
- Close the gold when it thickens.
- When it is hot, put it in the jar and turn it over. Our rose jam is ready,