Water borek, Turkey is one of the unique boreks. Almost every corner of Anatolian lands has its own recipe for borek. This borek is one of the most traditional and unique recipes. In fact, it is very difficult and demanding to make this borek at home. Traditional recipes are not easy to implement in accordance with the original, but our traditional cuisine is almost an example of patience. However, with the intensification of the working population, it is essential to practice traditional recipes. Ingredients;
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 grams of feta cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 5 pieces phyllo dough
And here are the steps;
- Mix the feta cheese and parsley.
- Whisk the eggs and salt into a bowl and add the liquid oil and milk.
- Lubricate the round baking tray and place your first dish on the bottom layer so that the edges hang from the outside.
- Divide the remaining 4 phyllo dough into 4 coarse pieces, prepare them with liquid oil, salt and egg.
- The tops of the first layer of zucchini is cool and the inner mortar is completely put on this floor.
- Place the remaining linings over the mortar. Close the edges of the first dough into the tray and spread the mixture of eggs and oil.
- Leave in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a 190 degree fanless program, bake in a heated oven for 40-45 minutes.