The most useful of soups is undoubtedly seasoned chicken broth soup in Turkey. This soup, which strengthens the immune system against every disease, is mostly consumed during the cold periods. However, consuming this soup before the sick times will strengthen your immune system, minimizing your risk of becoming ill. Seasoned chicken broth is as delicious as the taste of the soup.
- 1 big chicken butane
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Chili peppers
- 3 handful of wire noodle
- 2-3 branches of parsley
- Half a lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- Boil the chickens. I made a small amount in a small pot, such as measure and chicken less than you can increase the amount and the chicken can do more.
- Boil the chicken and drain the water into another vessel.
- Melt the butter and oil in the pot. Add the flour and roast until the smell comes out.
- Then add the chicken broth.
- Add 1 cup of hot water.
- Add the noodle.
- In another place prepare with an egg yolk and half a lemon juice.
- Mix the dressing with a hand and take it from the hot soup and mix immediately. Do this until the dressing is thoroughly mixed. Then pour the soup into the stirrer.
- Then add chili, pepper, salt and some parsley and boil for 5 minutes.