Today we will add sweet semolina pastry, which is one of the most delicious palace desserts to the menu for dinner after dinner. When applying the recipe for sweet semolina pastry, we will remember that the palace cuisine is one of the most relic of the Ottoman Empire. We’ll make it to our recipes for dessert. Sweet semolina pastry, one of the most favorite and delicious desserts of the palace cuisine, is easy and practical to do at home.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tea cup with powdered sugar
- 1 tea cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup semolina
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 package vanilin
- 2.5 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 1/2 pieces of lemon juice
- To prepare the sherbet of dessert; Transfer 3 cups of water and 2.5 cups of powdered sugar into a pot. After boiling for about 30 minutes on low heat add the lemon juice and remove from the stove for heating.
- Mix 3 eggs and 1 tea cup powder sugar with a mixer until the powder sugar is completely dissolved.
- 1 tea cup sunflower oil, 1 cup yogurt and 1 cup of semolina after adding again mix.
- Finally, add 1.5 cups of flour, 1 pack of baking powder and 1 pack of vanillin to the mixture and continue to whisk.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the oil-resistant oven and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- When the sweet semolina pastry from the oven has passed the first temperature, pour over the cooled sherbet at room temperature and wait until the slurry is pulled.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut into the warm dessert that you sliced. Enjoy your meal!