The stuffed meatballs that go from the Arabic cuisine to our table are a dish that we love the country, although it cannot hold the shape of most of us, and it is a dish with justified reasons not to give up. If you haven’t tried the stuffed meatballs you can’t stop making with the taste of its own but with the taste of the taste, try it. You will not even notice how many you eat with the perfect taste of the inside meatballs, which are a main course. Don’t forget to try my description and add it to your notebook. Now, for those who will try.
1.5 cup thin patties bulgur
1 tea cup grits
1 teaspoon powdered red pepper
1 teaspoon pepper paste
Less than 1 cup of water
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup cold water
For the inside;
2 tablespoons oil
300 g of ground beef
3 medium onions
Half a teaspoon paste
Half of parsley
1 small tea cup small piece of walnut (optional)
Black pepper (spices and salt can be customized.)
- Onions are finely chopped. Oil is added to the pan, onions are added and roasted until pink.
- Grilled onions are added to the minced meat is roasted on a low heat until the water.
- It is then added to the tomato paste more 3 min. A little water is added again (must not be dry should be soft).
- Add the spices, salt, walnut and finely chopped parsley and cover the bottom of the cooker. Leave to cool.
- Thin bulgur is soaked as 1 cup makes it vicious with cold water.
- When the water is withdrawn, the semolina paste is added to the salt and added with a little water for 15 minutes.
- Then the flour is added for 5 min more kneaded. It’s okay if it doesn’t disintegrate when it’s rolled over. It could stick to the hand. The hands are thoroughly washed again when the dough is not taken into consideration.
- Some parts larger than the walnut are taken and taken with the thumb between the intermediate water is opened in a thin way. It is placed in the interior and stretched upwards in the form of lemons. The same procedure is applied to all of them.
- I couldn’t take the steps because I couldn’t hold the camera while my hands were doughy.
- The finished meatballs are fried in angry 1 glass oil.