Turkey’s among the most preferred side dish is pilaf. Of course, Turkey is not rice dishes called one of the first countries that come to mind. But with its unique rice use and delicious rice varieties, it deserves to be on the top of the world culinary culture lists. This time, we are preparing the rice, which is the complement of the juicy food and its various kinds, with chicken broth and butter. You will be surprised that you have such a strong flavor with so few materials.
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barley noodle
- 1 cup of baldo rice
- 1.5 cup hot chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Transfer the butter and olive oil to a broad-based rice pot.
- Sauté the barley noodles for about 2-3 minutes until a light color.
- Take the rice in a strainer and rinse the rice without stirring until clear water is removed.
- Transfer the rice to the rice pot and rinse with the noodles until you get a clear color.
- Finally, add the hot chicken broth and salt; cook the lid in a closed pot, stirring for 10-12 minutes over low heat.
- Rice goes out and when it is a grain of rice, it has been drained of rice. To infuse, cover the paper towel on top of the pilaf and close the lid and let the rice brew. If desired, you can wrap the rice pot with a damp kitchen cloth and soak it to brew the rice.
- Serve brewed and individually poured buttered rice with no waiting.