Specific to Turkish cuisine, with flavors of Anatolia’s indispensable, we are here for thousands of years with a soup recipe. Regardless of the main dish you choose from recipes, you will have a menu that is compatible with it. Ezogelin soup recipe; It is a very fertile soup. It is nutritious, delicious, practical. In addition to all this, it is the indispensable soup of all kebab restaurants with its relentless competition with red lentil soup.
- 2 cup of red lentils
- 3 tablespoons rice
- 2 tablespoons of bulgur
- 1 piece of dry onion
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Boil hot water in a large pot. 2 tea cups of red lentil, washed with water, 3 tablespoons rice, 2 tablespoons of bulgur and 1 teaspoon of salt into the pot.
- For about 35 minutes, cook until the red lentils are soft.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a separate pan. Add 1 cubes of chopped onion and start roasting.
- Add 1 teaspoon tomato paste and 1 teaspoon of mint on the onions and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- After the tomato paste is slightly roasted, remove the onion sauce from the stove.
- After adding the mixture of onions mixed with the sauce that you have boiled the pots, cook the soup you mix quickly for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with lemon juice and chili peppers.