Turkey is a country with special flavors and recipes in almost every province. Nevertheless, Turkish people realized the diversity of food culture too late. For example, the pumpkin soup made in the provinces of Ordu and Giresun on the shores of the Black Sea for hundreds of years, was thought to be from foreign cuisine. In recent years, Turkey’s geography in common and we could notice how much is a wide gastronomic culture of our country’s culinary culture that has become popular as a result. The most common use is in Turkey’s pumpkin dessert we shared the recipe described previously. Pumpkin soup was also spread late due to this reason. You should definitely try this delicious recipe.
- Half a kg of pumpkin
- 1 cup beans
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 tablespoon chili peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of leek stalk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 lt water
- Peel the pumpkin shells and cut into cubes.
- The onion is finely chopped and roasted in oil.
- Mix the boiled beans with the diced pumpkin and mix.
- Then boiled water is added and the soup is allowed to boil for 5-10 minutes.
- The corn flour is slowly boiled into the soup, the salt is added and the soup is left to cook on low heat.
- In a separate pan, the finely chopped leek stalks are roasted with butter and chili peppers. When the soup is cooked, it is poured on and the cooker is closed. It is served hot.