Turkey’s most common soup is lentil soup. Because of that, every family has own lentil soup recipe. As a result of this, This is our family’s traditional recipe. So, we hope you enjoy the taste of this soup. Here we go with the ingredients;
- 200 gr. Red Lentil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1/2 Potato
- 1 Spoon Tomato Paste
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
And the oscar(directions) goes to you;
- Cut all vegetables for any reasonable size.
- Get all of it into a pot and sautee about 4-5 minutes. because of caramelization.
- Add 1 spoon Tomato Paste and saute with it just 2-3 minutes.
- Then add 1 liter water and boil for a 40 minutes.
- Add spices and blend soup. As a result, serve it in a bowl.